Powder-to-Lather Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin
60 g | 2.12 oz in a reusable glass jar
With a few drops of water, this powder-to-lather cleanser transforms from a silky powder into a light creamy lather, gently buffing away dead skin cells while soothing irritated and sensitive skin with calming turmeric, healing lavender powder, soothing oats and marsh mallow root. Gentle enough for daily face cleansing or can be incorporated into your skincare routine as a light exfoliation when desired.
*vegan, *preservative-free, *soap-free, *pH-balanced. Perfect for camping and travel!
A light floral blend of healing lavender essential oil and clary-sage essential oil
- White Kaolin Clay The mildest clay, Kaolin is gentle enough for sensitive and dry skin. White Kaolin clay is a heavy-lifter in our formula; it very gently sloughs away dead skin cells, absorbs impurities such as environmental pollution and daily grime, tones and stimulates new skin turnover leading to softer, brighter skin
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Commonly referred to as Baby Foam because it's gentle enough for babies' skin, SCI is one of the most mild surfactants available. It is derived from coconut oil and is responsible for the gentle lather, bubbles and deep cleansing characteristics in our cleansing grains
- Colloidal Oatmeal Finely ground oats have been used for centuries to soothe itchy and irritated skin and lock in moisture
- Coconut Milk Powder Fatty acids in coconut milk relieve dry and irritated skin by hydrating and cooling the skin
- Lavender Powder | Lavandula X Intermedia Anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing to irritated skin
- Turmeric | Curcuma Longa Contains the antioxidant curcumin, a potent anti-inflammatory to help soothe skin, heal wounds and reduce scarring and dryness
- Chamomile Powder | Chamomilla Recutita Contains polyphenols which protect and repair against harmful free radicals thus slowing the signs of aging
- Marsh Mallow Root | Althaea Officinalis Used by the Egyptians, the root of the marsh mallow plant contains a cooling and moisturizing mucilage that coats the skin and heals red and inflamed skin
- Apricot Kernel Oil | Prunus Armeniaca Similar is nature to the sebum produced by our skin, apricot kernel oil moisturizes dry and sensitive skin with a non-greasy skin feel
Full Ingredient List:
Kaolin (White Kaolin Clay), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Baby Foam), Maranta arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Colloidal Oatmeal, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile Powder), Lavandula X Intermedia (Lavender) Powder, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Althaea Officinalis (Marsh Mallow) Root Powder, Citric Acid, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil
How to Use It:
Deposit a nickel size amount of cleansing grains into one palm. Add several drops of water to the grains and use both hands to mix together until the powder becomes a light creamy lather. Wash face as usual. Adding more water will make the lather lighter; less water will produce a fine exfoliation. Follow up with a soothing face lotion or serum.
Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Do not introduce any water or moisture into container or contents will spoil.
** Please note this cleanser contains 3% turmeric and may stain light-coloured face cloths.
How Long Will it Last?
Our 60 gram jars contain the equivalent of roughly 100 washes when using the suggested nickel-size amount of grains. This product has a long shelf life of 12 months due to its water-less nature.