Powder-to-Lather Facial Cleanser for Dull & Dry Skin
60 g | 2.12 oz in a reusable glass jar
With a few drops of water, this powder-to-lather cleanser transforms from a silky powder into a light creamy lather gently buffing away dead skin cells and restoring a youthful glow with hydrating seaweed and coconut milk, nutrient-rich kale and toning French green clay. Gentle enough for daily face cleansing or can be incorporated into your skincare routine as a light exfoliation when desired.
*vegan, *preservative-free, *soap-free, *pH-balanced. Perfect for camping and travel!
A refreshing blend of fragrant Neroli (bitter orange flower blossom) and citrusy grapefruit essential oils
- White Kaolin Clay The mildest clay, Kaolin is gentle enough for sensitive and dry skin. White Kaolin clay is a heavy-lifter in our formula; it very gently sloughs away dead skin cells, absorbs impurities such as environmental pollution and daily grime, tones and stimulates new skin turnover leading to softer, brighter skin
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Commonly referred to as Baby Foam because it's gentle enough for babies' skin, SCI is one of the most mild surfactants available. It is derived from coconut oil and is responsible for the gentle lather, bubbles and deep cleansing characteristics in our cleansing grains
- Colloidal Oatmeal Finely ground oats have been used for centuries to soothe itchy and irritated skin and lock in moisture
- Coconut Milk Powder Fatty acids in coconut milk relieve dry and irritated skin by hydrating and cooling the skin
- Papaya Extract | Carica papaya Contains Vitamin A which helps to reveal the next layer of skin contributing to a brighter complexion
- Seaweed Powder | Ascophyllum nodosum Very rich in vitamins, amino acids, minerals and trace elements, seaweed is deeply hydrating and also draws out impurities from the skin thus imparting a youthful glow
- French Green Clay | Illite Absorbs and removes impurities from within the skin, creates a gentle toning and tightening effect
- Kale Powder | Oleracea Acephala Nutrient-dense and full of anti-oxidants, kale powder helps to reverse skin damage caused by free-radicals
- Rice Bran Oil | Oryzo Sativa Used for centuries by Japanese women for it's softening and smoothing effects, rice bran oil is deeply moisturizing, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and can even out skin tone.
Full Ingredient List:
Kaolin (White Kaolin Clay), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Baby Foam), Maranta arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Colloidal Oatmeal, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Ascophyllum nodosum (Seaweed) Powder, Brassica Oleracea Acephala (Kale) Powder, Illite (French Green Clay), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (and) Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil, Carica papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
How to Use It:
Deposit a nickel size amount of cleansing grains into one palm. Add several drops of water to the grains and use both hands to mix together until the powder becomes a light creamy lather. Wash face as usual. Adding more water will make the lather lighter; less water will produce a fine exfoliation. Follow up with a soothing face lotion or serum.
Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Do not introduce any water or moisture into container or contents will spoil.
** Please note this cleanser contains seaweed and french green clay and may stain light-coloured face cloths.
How Long Will it Last?
Our 60 gram jars contain the equivalent of roughly 100 washes when using the suggested nickel-size amount of grains. This product has a long shelf life of 12 months due to its water-less nature.