Crème is a rich and nourishing whipped body butter that melts as it warms on your skin, sealing in moisture and forming a protective barrier on the skin. Crème is a heavy-lifting lightweight. Deeply rich, yet light and fluffy; decadence in a jar.
100g | 3.17 oz reusable glass jar with metal lid
Our waterless formulation features ultra-healing organic shea and cacao butter whipped up with two quick-absorbing carrier oils: organic safflower oil and rice bran oil. We selected these for their ability to absorb into the skin quickly and provide heavy duty moisturizing effects without the heavy, greasy feel typical of body butters made with coconut oil.
Store away from heat and out of direct sunlight
Always use clean, dry hands when scooping lotion out of the jar
Shelf life of 3 months
- chapped, red and irritated skin spots
- soothing dry or cracked heels and elbows
- those needing longer-lasting moisture than a body lotion
- protecting the skin from harsh environmental conditions
Unscented- Shea and cocoa butter have a naturally sweet, nutty and subtly chocolate scent. This is naturally occurring; no essential oils have been added.Ingredients
- Shea Butter* (Butyrospermum parkii - organic + unrefined) makes up the bulk of our body butter. A higher percentage of unsaponifiables than most butters and oils means it's rich in vitamins, plant sterols, minerals and other beneficial compounds. Shea Butter (or Karite Butter) softens the skin, protects it from drying out and maintains elasticity.
- Cocoa Butter* (Theobroma cacao - organic + unrefined) is a solid-fat from chocolate fruit and bean. Considered an 'occlusive,' cocoa butter is highly protective; it prevents moisture-loss by forming a light physical barrier on the skin which traps water within the layers of the skin.
- Rice Bran Oil (Orzya Sativa) contains potent antioxidants as well as squalene, a necessary element in the production of sebum (the skin's natural protective oil). It offers excellent moisturizing properties, prevents and repairs sun damage and is wonderful for aging skin due to its anti-oxidative qualities.
- Safflower Oil (Carthamus tinctorius - organic) composed of over 75% oleic fatty acid, safflower oil is unparalleled in its ability to moisturize the skin but it still absorbs quickly. Safflower is one of the oldest cultivated plants and dyes made from this plant have been found in Egyptian tombs
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Carthamus tinctorius(Safflower) Seed Oil*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Cetyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)