Powder-to-Lather Facial Cleanser for Normal & Combination Skin
60 g | 2.12 oz in a reusable glass jar
With a few drops of water, this powder-to-lather cleanser transforms from a silky powder into a light creamy lather, balancing oil production and revealing a radiant complexion with French pink clay, antioxidant-rich beetroot powder and brightening papaya extract. Gentle enough for daily face cleansing or can be incorporated into your skincare routine as a light exfoliation when desired
*vegan, *preservative-free, *soap-free, *pH-balanced. Perfect for camping and travel!
Lightly scented with rich geranium oil, refreshing sweet orange and herby basil essential oils
- White Kaolin Clay The mildest clay, Kaolin is gentle enough for sensitive and dry skin. White Kaolin clay is a heavy-lifter in our formula; it very gently sloughs away dead skin cells, absorbs impurities such as environmental pollution and daily grime, tones and stimulates new skin turnover leading to softer, brighter skin
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Commonly referred to as Baby Foam because it's gentle enough for babies' skin, SCI is one of the most mild surfactants available. It is derived from coconut oil and is responsible for the gentle lather, bubbles and deep cleansing characteristics in our cleansing grains
- Colloidal Oatmeal Finely ground oats have been used for centuries to soothe itchy and irritated skin and lock in moisture
- Coconut Milk Powder Fatty acids in coconut milk relieve dry and irritated skin by hydrating and cooling the skin
- Papaya Extract | Carica papaya Contains Vitamin A which helps to reveal the next layer of skin contributing to a brighter complexion
- Lavender Powder | Lavandula X Intermedia Anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing to irritated skin
- Beetroot Powder | Beta Vulgris High in Vitamin C, beet root powder is anti-oxidative, helps the formation of collagen and prevents dry skin
- Pink Clay | Kaolin Excellent for oily and acne-prone skin, pink clay normalizes sebum production while gently sloughing off dead skin cells
- Hemp Seed Oil | Cannabis Sativa Hemp seed oil can help balance skin by hydrating (dryness can cause oily skin) and regulating oil production
Full Ingredient List:
Kaolin (White Kaolin Clay), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Baby Foam), Maranta arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Colloidal Oatmeal, Kaolin (Pink Clay), Beta Vulgris (Beet) Root Powder, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Lavandula X Intermedia (Lavender) Powder, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Carica papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Musa Paradisiaca (Banana) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil
How to Use It:
Deposit a nickel size amount of cleansing grains into one palm. Add several drops of water to the grains and use both hands to mix together until the powder becomes a light creamy lather. Wash face as usual. Adding more water will make the lather lighter; less water will produce a fine exfoliation. Follow up with a soothing face lotion or serum.
Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Do not introduce any water or moisture into container or contents will spoil.
** Please note this cleanser contains seaweed and french green clay and may stain light-coloured face cloths.
How Long Will it Last?
Our 60 gram jars contain the equivalent of roughly 100 washes when using the suggested nickel-size amount of grains. This product has a long shelf life of 12 months due to its water-less nature.